The First Congregational Church Council has approved the resumption of weekly in-person worship services with online simulcasts. This policy will be evaluated on an ongoing basis by Council to ensure compliance with local government health advisories. The following procedures will be followed until further notice for in-person worship services.
1. Weekly in-person worship services will be held in the main sanctuary.
2. Preregistration will not be required to attend in-person worship.
3. COVID symptom screening on-site will not be used. Members should self-screen at home and attend online services if they have symptoms.
4. Masks are required for those ages 5 and older while indoors.
5. Offerings can be placed in baskets located in the Tower Room and Narthex.
6. Children are invited to sit with their parents in the pews. Children can get activities from the Prayground and then return to the pews.
7. At the conclusion of worship, attendees should exit the sanctuary promptly to avoid prolonged, close contact.
8. Online coffee hour will continue to be held.